|Accounting Technician- Accounts Receivable|
|Contact Name:||Karen Williams|
|Date Posted:||Nov 8, 2021|
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
• Posts customer payments by recording daily cash, checks, and credit card
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from deposits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating
information from sales and from customers.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history,
credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly
transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Prepares vouchers to be submitted for payment.
• Types checks for payment to vendors.
• Reconciles bank statements.
• Reconcile travel documents.
• Performs other such duties as may be assigned
KNOWLEDGE. SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software,
Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail,Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results,
Must be able to prepare and edit Word and Excel documents, with sufficient typing skills
to prepare invoices and reports; ability to operate a 10-key adding machine by touch
preferred but not required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
High school graduate or its equivalent,plus one (1) years' experience in accounting office
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must pass a drug test and background check