|Public Works Operator|
|Department:||Tribal Water Technician|
|Contact Name:||Karen Williams|
|Date Posted:||Oct 6, 2021|
This position is responsible for assisting in maintaining the water supply for the
Reservation and making sure that it is up to standards and compliance with EPA
regulations. The operator must maintain the inventory and facilities in a
pleasant, safe and clean workplace.
• Assist Water Technician in recording Daily Meter Readings at each facility.
• Maintain a clean workplace and assist in inventory of supplies.
• Assist in repairing water and sewer lines on the Reservation.
• Assist in delivering of water samples to laboratory.
• Must be able to work with chemicals.
• Performs other duties that may be relevant to the position.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to operate heavy equipment.
Must be willing to work weekends or be on call.
Must be willing to travel.
Must be willing to learn and attend training.
Must be willing to obtain a Water and Sewer Operator's License within one
Must be able knowledgeable in Math.
Must be knowledgeable in computer.
MUST HAVE A VALID TEXAS DRIVER'S LICENSE.
Must pass a drug test.
Must pass a background check.