|Day Care Aide|
|Contact Name:||Karen Williams|
|Date Posted:||Aug 18, 2021|
The Day Care Aide will assist in the day to day functions and tasks related to the
operation of the Alabama Coushatta Day Care Center.
• Observes and monitors play activities or amuses children by reading to or
playing games with them.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment for the children.
• Observes the children on a consistent basis and report all unusual
circumstances to the appropriate Director.
• Assist toddlers and babies on to the diaper changing table
• Must be able to bend and pick up children as needed
• Must be able to physically handle any emergency that may arise
• Maintain a good working relationship with parents.
• Assist in keeping day care rooms and restrooms clean and orderly when
• Assist in keeping toys and other materials in the rooms clean and in good
• Assist in preparing and serving meals, formulas and refreshments to
children and regulate rest periods.
• Sterilizes bottles and other equipment used for feeding infants.
• Accompanies children on walks or other outings.
• Washes linens and other materials as needed.
• Performs other duties as may be relevant to the position.
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED (waiver of
minimum qualifications if aide pursues a course toward acquiring diploma
• Must have or willing to obtain a Health Certificate each year working in
the Day Care Center.
• Must be willing to obtain CPR Certificate, First Aide and attend Child Care
training sessions as required.
• Must be willing to obtain a Child Development Associate (CDA).
• Must have a valid Texas Driver License.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check