|Child Support Enforcement Intake Clerk|
|Department:||Child Support Enforcement Division|
|Contact Name:||Karen Williams|
|Date Posted:||Jul 13, 2021|
• Greets the public and answers telephone calls.
• Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as typing,
flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies and other clerical
• Receives initial applications and directs the applications to the Case worker
• Creates files for clients and collects data as required for the Case worker
to begin the Child Support Enforcement process.
• Maintains client files by documenting all transactions and/or
• Attends trainings/meetings as directed and/or authorized.
• Other duties as assigned.
NECESSARY ABILITIES,SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
• Ability to meet deadline and completion of projects in a timely manner.
• Ability to meet and deal with the public effectively.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Skill in reading, understanding, Interpreting and implementing applicable
Tribal, State and federal statues, rules, ordinances, codes, administrative
orders,case laws, polides and procedures.
• Skill in organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects.
• Skill in operating a computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of Native American culture.
High school diploma or GED and/or five years relevant work experience in an office
setting. Must have a Texas Driver's License. Travel Is required.