|Retail Accounting Technician- One Stop/ Lake|
|Contact Name:||Karen Williams|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
This is a responsible non-supervisory position that supports financial and clerical
functions in support of the financial management system of the Alabama-Coushatta
Tribe of Texas.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
• Posts journal and ledgers on computer (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and
• Records cash disbursements.
• Data entry of Daily Cash Reports, and vouchers for One Stop, Tribal Enterprise,
and other Retail Operations.
• Maintains cash management for Retail/Tribal Enterprise Operations
• Maintains files on vendors, customers, and purchase orders.
• Prepares monthly financial reports.
• Prepares spreadsheets to maintain retail accounts.
• Prepares documents and responds to routine financial inquiries about Retail
• Prepares invoices to customers and vendors for Retail Operations.
• Performs other duties as may be relevant for the position
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with numbers including addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and computation of percentages.
• Demonstrate ability in bookkeeping or elementary accounting.
• Sufficient typing skills to prepare simple invoices and reports.
• Ability to operate 10-key adding machine by touch preferred but not required.
• Ability to use computers with knowledge of EXCEL and WORD software.
• Ability to operate other office equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• High School graduate or GED
• At least one year experience in Accounting or related field and/or equivalent
combination of experience and training which provides the required
knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Individuals will be subject to Criminal Background Check.
• Must pass a drug test.
• Must have a valid Texas driver's license